Operations Analyst, Panelist Recruitment and Community Growth (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Pulse Labs is the premier user research, measurement, and analytics solution for developers, designers, and platforms creating the next generation of human-computer interfaces. The increasing prevalence of voice integrated technology in the home, the car, and portable devices is changing how people interact, and expect to interact, with technology. Pulse Labs works closely with the major platforms (Amazon, Google, etc.) as they create this new technology, as well as with developers from top brands across many verticals that are building on these platforms, to help make their work great through feedback and data from real world users.
Pulse Labs seeks an analytical, driven, and detail-oriented Operations Analyst to focus on the recruitment of new panelists and grow our community presence. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who identifies needs and finds the solutions, and who will make sure we are growing a diverse, high quality panel. The Panelist Recruitment Analyst will also support the operations team in other aspects of our work including test setup, test analysis, email marketing, social media marketing, and creation of training and help content for our panel.
Note: Due to the current COVID situation, we are only in the office part time. You should expect to work from home part time or full time until a vaccine is widely available.
- Recruit and screen new usability testers (panelists) and help them through onboarding to our system.
- Manage communication with our tester population both generally and during specific tests, including email updates, help content, social media communications, etc.
- Work with the team to develop strategies to recruit panelists with specific demographic backgrounds based on testing needs.
- Analyze the effectiveness and ROI of different recruiting campaigns to develop long-term panel growth and maintenance strategies.
- Maintain panelist-focused social media accounts including creating original content for posts and ads.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to continuously improve the panelist recruiting and onboarding flows
- Drive operations process improvement and change management for new feature releases.
- Contribute to usability test analysis and write reports for customers.
- Support other operations needs as they come up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Literature/Creative Writing, or similar experience.
- 3+ years of community management, recruitment, growth marketing, or social media marketing experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills, and experience with Google Docs, Google Sheets or similar products
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Comfortable working in a frequently changing, often ambiguous environment
- Experience recruiting people to participate in events, join clubs, or participate in research studies.
- Experience using analytics tools to track effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- History of user experience research or working with technical teams.
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and specify that you are applying for the Operations Analyst, Usability Tester Panel Growth position. We look forward to hearing from you!
< Go back to Jobs