Operations Analyst (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Pulse Labs is the premier user research, measurement, and analytics solution for developers, designers, and platforms creating the next generation of human-computer interfaces. The increasing prevalence of voice integrated technology in the home, the car, and portable devices is changing how people interact, and expect to interact, with technology. Pulse Labs works closely with the major platforms (Amazon, Google, etc.) as they create this new technology, as well as with application developers from top brands across many verticals that are building on these platforms, to help make their work great through feedback and data from real world users.
Pulse Labs seeks an analytical, driven, and detail-oriented Operations Analyst to own the execution, analysis, and delivery of complex usability tests for major clients. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who identifies needs and finds the solutions, and who will make sure customers receive top quality test results that are accurate, useful, and easy to understand.
- Recruit and screen new usability testers and help them through onboarding to our system.
- Manage communication with our tester population both generally and during specific tests, including email updates, help content, social media communications, etc.
- Monitor test progress and make necessary adjustments to insure they’re completed on time with top quality results.
- Analyze test results and individual user sessions to understand the themes, trends, and patterns around tester experience for a usability test.
- Synthesize test data into well-written, concise, and actionable summary reports for customers.
- Provide the product and engineering team with feedback for improving the product coming from customers, testers, or internal users, and submit product and bug fix requests.
- Contribute to Operations process improvement and change management for new feature releases.
- Quickly learn how to fill new operations needs as they come up.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of business analysis and functional experience with quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills, and experience with Google Docs, Google Sheets or similar products
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Experience writing and executing SQL and/or Mongo database queries
- Background in user experience research or QA
- Experience with voice applications and their development
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Comfortable working in a frequently changing, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and specify that you are applying for the Operations Analyst position. We look forward to hearing from you!
< Go back to Jobs