Operations Analyst, Usability Testing Panel Growth (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Pulse Labs is the premier user research, measurement, and analytics solution for developers, designers,
and platforms creating the next generation of human-computer interfaces. The increasing prevalence of voice
integrated technology in the home, the car, and portable devices is changing how people interact,
and expect to interact, with technology. Pulse Labs works closely with the major platforms
(Amazon, Google, etc.) as they create this new technology, as well as with developers from top brands
across many verticals that are building on these platforms, to help make their work great through feedback
and data from real world users.
Pulse Labs seeks an analytical, driven, and detail-oriented Operations Analyst to own the recruitment
of new panelists and maintain the health of our panel. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter
who identifies needs and finds the solutions, and who will make sure we are growing a diverse,
high quality panel. The Panel Growth Analyst will also support the operations team in other aspects of
our work including test setup, test analysis, email marketing, social media marketing, and creation of
training and help content for our panel.
- Recruit and screen new usability testers (panelists) and help them through onboarding to our system.
- Manage communication with our tester population both generally and during specific tests, including email updates, help content, social media communications, etc.
- Work with the team to develop strategies to recruit panelists with specific demographic backgrounds based on testing needs.
- Analyze the effectiveness and ROI of different recruiting campaigns to develop long-term panel growth and maintenance strategies.
- Maintain panelist-focused social media accounts including creating original content for posts and ads.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to continuously improve the panelist recruiting and onboarding flows
- Drive operations process improvement and change management for new feature releases.
- Contribute to usability test analysis and write reports for customers.
- Quickly learn how to fill new operations needs as they come up.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of community management, recruitment, growth marketing, or social media marketing experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills, and experience with Google Docs, Google Sheets or similar products
- Experience using analytics tools like Google Analytics to track conversions and gauge effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Experience recruiting panelists, QA testers, or usability testers
- Background in user experience research or working with technical teams
- Experience with voice applications and their development
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Comfortable working in a frequently changing, often ambiguous environment
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to
email@example.com and specify that you are
applying for the Operations Analyst, Usability Tester Panel Growth position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
< Go back to Jobs