Sales Director - United States (Remote)
The Best Insights Have a Pulse. Pulse Labs (pulselabs.ai) is a Google- and Amazon- funded product evolution company. We specialize in providing detailed, actionable, and easy to understand insights for every stage of the product lifecycle--from development to in market to new generations. Pulse Labs offers naturalistic consumer usability and quality assurance services built on our proprietary product evaluation platform. Our clients are leading global technology companies they use Pulse to create and refine cutting edge products in multiple domains including mobile, smarthome, wearables, and automotive.
Pulse Labs is seeking a forward-thinking Sales Director for the US Market. As a disruptive company, we are changing how the world’s leading companies make business decisions across the entire product development and optimization ecosystem. The value of our solutions is the clearest to senior executives at clients and prospects. As such, we need someone successful at penetrating client organizations to build awareness, consideration and ultimately new business including with crucial decision-makers.
- Independently drive the Pulse sales process.
- Attain and exceed sales goals in terms of clients and bookings.
- Proactively identify key target companies and target personas by vertical.
- Create the foundation to support a full roster of sales experts.
- A true sales hunter.
- Experience with market and business disruptor companies.
- A proven track record of reaching and selling innovative solutions to the “top of the house”.
- The ability to convey market value clearly and effectively to an executive audience.
- Ability to deduce the contract approval process, including working with decision-makers, budget-holders, recommenders and gatekeepers.
- Ability to isolate and overcome hurdles in the sales process, and clearly convey needs.
- A self-starter experienced with a remote environment and workforce.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with Pulse internal teams.
- Salesforce expertise (including funnel analyses, creating/managing to KPIs, creating org charts, etc.).
- Experience with vendor onboarding, purchasing and legal teams.
- Experience in the market research, product development or insights space.
- Experience in the automotive or consumer technology arenas.
- An understanding of the product lifecycle and development process from a client’s point of view.
- Experience building and managing a robust sales team.
- A collaborative and exciting team.
- We value autonomy, allowing you to choose the configuration that makes you most productive.
- Able to work remotely anywhere in the USA.
- Continuous learning and up-skill opportunities.
- We love ideas, innovation and experiments!
- Competitive salary.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and specify that you are applying for the Sales Director role. We look forward to hearing from you!
< Go back to Jobs